IT ALLOW US:
- to view within the smart glass, in augmented or virtual reality , the operative procedures to be executed, step by step;
- to view production and documentation data;
- to unambiguously and automatically identify the equipment or element to be used for each operation;
- to perform remote assistance and video calls;
- to manage the sequences of the operations with voice commands (hands-free) and manuals;
- to record audio and automatically turn it into text documents;
- to record video and take photos;
- to archive records, photos and documents on the cloud/server;
- to have a simple and intuitive user interface;
- to log in using authentication with a barcode.
Adaptable to the needs of the client, SIP improves the work of maintenance and assembly personnel, thanks to the immediate user-friendly interface.
Assembly, verification, tests, calibration, software instructions, checklist and any other operational instruction: SIP allows you to manage everything with immediacy and simple commands.
MTM Project provides “turn-key” multimedia content in virtual reality for any product, even of high and complex geometry, thanks to the acquisitions of models created by 3D scanners.
MTM Reality provides software (SIP), customized content (RV, AR), hardware (computers, viewers) and training for its use.
SIP is a registered trademark of SIAE.